I guess I didn’t do a very good job last year of blowing the dust off of this site or my work blog. One big reason for that has been the sheer busy-ness at work this year. And working here is a lot like work, even more so this year, and I want to unwind from work when I’m at home. I hit my 10-year anniversary at UF last March and it’s still my dream job. Two other reasons for inactivity here are called Facebook and Twitter, which make sharing brief updates very convenient.
But the biggest reason is that I’ve been working on something very big offline and it’s shown wonderful progress. I’m happy.
Here are some photo albums from the past year:
- New Year’s Eve Ichetucknee River kayaking 2011
- St. Augustine Ice Skating and Lights – Dec. 28, 2011
- Dana and Craig – 2011 – Photos of us from some of the year’s adventures.
- Cockspur Island Lighthouse and Fort Pulaski – Nov. 12, 2011 – Kayaking near Savannah
- Gator Growl – November 4, 2011 – featuring the Goo Goo Dolls
- Duran Duran in Concert – October 13, 2011 – at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- UF Gator Football 2011
- Spirit of America concert – Sept. 24, 2011 – at the Jacksonville Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum
- Ichetucknee River Tubing – Labor Day weekend 2011
- Atlas V Juno launch – Aug. 5, 2011 – shot from Playalinda Beach
- Ichetucknee River Tubing – July 15, 2011
- Rainbow River Kayaking – July 14, 2011 – A new favorite place
- SW High Class of 81 30-year reunion weekend – May 20-22, 2011 (on Facebook)
- Launch of Endeavour – May 16, 2011
- Green Cove Springs 3rd of July Fireworks 2011
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm – May 7, 2011
- Launch of Discovery – Feb. 24, 2011
- Weekend at the Postcard Inn – Feb
- GCC Chilly Chili Picnic – Jan. 29, 2011 – My favorite bicycle club event at O’Leno State Park.
Some older stuff not linked here previously:
- Favorites of 2010
- Best of 2010
- Vampire Weekend in Concert – Oct. 14, 2010
- Space geekery – Various photos related to space from all years
Find me elsewhere online:
Check back. I might not be done yet.